“We are dedicated to maintaining a family farm environment with opportunities to pet the animals in our petting barn, pick your own blueberries, take a wagon ride, and so much more.”
Thank you, Emery Farm, for being one of out Pick-Up Locations. You can pick up your CSF share every Friday 1-6 PM.
Check out their upcoming EVENTS
Vida Cantina is a chef-driven restaurant celebrating modern Mexican cuisine. Chef/Owner Dave Vargas pushes Mexican cuisine to the limit, bringing bright, adventurous flavors and locally grown ingredients together on a plate. Check it out…
Thank you, Vida Cantina, for supporting local Seafood and being in our Restaurant Supported Fishery.
and of course, Cocktails…
Brasen Hill, the 244-acre farm in Barrington, NH, promotes health in their animals and fertility in their soil. As a diversified farm, they offer a vegetable CSA, a meat CSA (Pork, Chicken, Duck, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat), and an egg CSA. Everything is also available through farmer markets and their farm storm, opening this June.
- Humanely raised: The pigs spend their days rooting in the woodlot, wallowing in mud, and sunning themselves on the pasture.
- Rotating pastures = fresh grass to eat
- Chickens live in ‘chicken tractors’: mobile coops that are moved every morning to protect the coop from predators, allow access to the pasture and fresh air, while also protecting them from inclement weather.
- Crop rotation: The planned order of specific and different crops planted on the same field.
- Cover crops: Specific plants grown primarily for the benefit of the soil rather than the crop yield.
- Composted manure: Improves soil fertility and soil quality, and enhances populations of beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
Thank you, Brasen Hill Farm, for continuing to be one of our Pick-Up Locations!
CSF Spring Sign-Ups happening now!
modern Mexican cuisine and a supporter of local seafood
“Vida Cantina’s food elevates our understanding of what Mexican food is or should be while elevating our understanding of what New England cuisine is or should be.” -December 2015 review by The Portsmouth Herald.
The colorful creations of David Vargas
SPRING CSF SIGN-UPS HAPPENING NOW