The winner this week is Seth Beauchemin, with his Fried Pollock recipe! Check out what our CSF members made this past week!
Butter pan and crank it up to 6. Put a few dashes of camp mix on the fish. Fry. Then, Place in toaster oven for 30 minutes at 250.
– Seth Beauchemin
Broiled Lemon Thyme Pollock
1 lb. pollock
1/2 cup mayo
2 tsps grated lemon zest
1 TB finely chopped shallot
1 1/2 tsps anchovy paste
2 tsps chopped thyme
– Judith Rutty Godfrey
Caprese Pasta Salad With Flaked Marinated Pollock
Organic pasta, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, fresh mozzarella pearls, marinated and baked pollock.
– Jody Bird
Lobster On The Smoker!
– Jennifer Beauchemin –
Contests are posted every Tuesday at the top of our Facebook Page!
Vida Cantina is a chef-driven restaurant celebrating modern Mexican cuisine. Chef/Owner Dave Vargas pushes Mexican cuisine to the limit, bringing bright, adventurous flavors and locally grown ingredients together on a plate. Check it out…
Citrus Carpaccio • ruby red grapefruit, orange, vanilla, fennel-infused honey, candied almonds, micros •
Pacifico PEI Mussels • house-made chorizo, pickled jalapeños, salsa fresca, grilled bread •
Thank you, Vida Cantina, for supporting local Seafood and being in our Restaurant Supported Fishery.
Riverside Farm Potato Tlayuda • chorizo aioli, queso fresco, seeds •
- Taco Trio • corn beef and cabbage| bangers and colcannon|shepherds pie •
OG Carrot Pibil • Cilantro hummus, pickled black beans, flint corn tostada •
Carrot Cake Tres Leche almond salsa • cream cheese whip •
and of course, Cocktails…
Born and raised on the Seacoast, Chef Julie opened Cure to serve her local community. All meals are prepared daily from scratch and most meats are brined and slow cooked.
Spring CSF starts tomorrow! Sign up now!
Brasen Hill, the 244-acre farm in Barrington, NH, promotes health in their animals and fertility in their soil. As a diversified farm, they offer a vegetable CSA, a meat CSA (Pork, Chicken, Duck, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat), and an egg CSA. Everything is also available through farmer markets and their farm storm, opening this June.
- Humanely raised: The pigs spend their days rooting in the woodlot, wallowing in mud, and sunning themselves on the pasture.
- Rotating pastures = fresh grass to eat
- Chickens live in ‘chicken tractors’: mobile coops that are moved every morning to protect the coop from predators, allow access to the pasture and fresh air, while also protecting them from inclement weather.
- Crop rotation: The planned order of specific and different crops planted on the same field.
- Cover crops: Specific plants grown primarily for the benefit of the soil rather than the crop yield.
- Composted manure: Improves soil fertility and soil quality, and enhances populations of beneficial microorganisms in the soil.
Thank you, Brasen Hill Farm, for continuing to be one of our Pick-Up Locations!
CSF Spring Sign-Ups happening now!